I would like to thank those out there for my freedoms. I wold like to thank those who gave there lives, and there families for giving up family members to serve time to keep my life happy and safe. Past. Present. Future.
You have done things that i can never thank you enough for.
I was reminded most of all how much they did when my dad was questioned (in a fun way) about his US citizenship. I have never really heard him get so passionate about something before. The comment might have been out of jest, but his reaction hit me and made me think.
I am not strong enough, fast enough, or brave enough. And i am thankful for them and that they are. So i thank you willing service men and women. Past, Present, and Future. And to those of you who aren't well there are other countries that would welcome you.

Amen!!
ReplyDelete