eternity

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

post pics

This is me at the hospital. Yeah!!! gotta love pictures.
The surgery took about an hour and a half. It went great. I
woke having a hard time breathing. There was tube
down my throat and my throat hurt so bad. My breathing would not
stay normal. And i kept throwing up. So i was not allowed to go
home till i could keep things down and walk and pee. I
could not walk till i stopped throwing up. Every time i was sat up i
would throw up. I was expected to go home around one but couldn't
get out of there till 6. It was nice to not have to stay over night.
This me at home on drugs :(

I will be out for about 2 weeks. I won't be to lift over 10 lbs or cook dinner. Thank you
to all my family and friends for your prayers. I am lucky to have such wonderful
people in my life. And a wonderful husband who is helping me and supporting
me.
love you all. I will keep updated you on the progress and neurology.

No comments:

Post a Comment