blocks in all my sinus areas they are going to fix
My surgery is tomorrow. I will be getting a phone call later today to find out what time. It
is a same day surgery unless there are complications. Some risks are that my eye
sight could be messed with because of were the sinuses are by the eyes.
The surgery will last 2-2 1/2 hours. I cannot do anything for about 2 weeks. I can't
lower my head or lift anything more then 10 lbs for about 2 weeks. I have to sleep
up right and used a sinus rinse and not blow my nose. They said i will be very tired and
have no energy and cannot over exert myself. But i should not have any bruising,
just some soreness and swelling. It will help with my overall breathing
and with the hyperventalating and hopefully with the allergies, at least i will be
able to breathe better during allergies, and should cut back on my getting colds
yeah and i will post some picture for you all and if you have questions you know who to
call. and brett can keep you posted on everything in the mean time if you so desire.
love ya all
is a same day surgery unless there are complications. Some risks are that my eye
sight could be messed with because of were the sinuses are by the eyes.
The surgery will last 2-2 1/2 hours. I cannot do anything for about 2 weeks. I can't
lower my head or lift anything more then 10 lbs for about 2 weeks. I have to sleep
up right and used a sinus rinse and not blow my nose. They said i will be very tired and
have no energy and cannot over exert myself. But i should not have any bruising,
just some soreness and swelling. It will help with my overall breathing
and with the hyperventalating and hopefully with the allergies, at least i will be
able to breathe better during allergies, and should cut back on my getting colds
yeah and i will post some picture for you all and if you have questions you know who to
call. and brett can keep you posted on everything in the mean time if you so desire.
love ya all

No comments:
Post a Comment